Sunday, September 05, 2004

The New Me

Finally, the world is graced with the presence of yet another unoriginal, uninspired weblog. I didn't even have to pay money for it! I have a Catwoman journal, but writing in it is too taxing on the wrist. Case briefs and the occasional class note are using up all of the ink in my pen. So, instead of composing my thoughts and complaints on paper, why not collect them here... on the internet... where everyone else can see them. I admit. I'm a narcissist... but so is anyone else who has started a blog. Unless you are tracking your heroic battle out of drug addiction and cancer. Then you are being brave and selfless... no. wrong. still a narcissist.

It's 8:29am (oh.. "Georgia" numbers are beauuutiful) 123456789. I love this font.

So it's 8:29 on a Sunday morning, and no one else is awake or should be awake this early. Fiddling with your internal clock can make you do crazy things. Like waking up at 8:29 on a Sunday morning.

I will revisit this thing again. Soon. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home