Sunday, September 05, 2004

Paul Pepper where are you?

Who am I writing this for, really? I don't expect to touch people with any unique wisdom or wittifications (that's a word now). Here's a new word "lawbrary." That's what the cool kids call the law library. I plan to spend the entire fucking day there tomorrow. My work ethic is on steroids right now. I feel like Mark McGuire. Only not as 'roidy and the father of a fat kid who looks nothing like me. Remember that kid? I do. Quite often.

OOoohhhh... Guess where Ryan just went... Wal*Mart. I know. I'm shocked. Wal*Mart is where poor people and fat people go.. Ryan is neither of those! He says he went to get a new "game," but I'm sure that he's off cheating on me. With someone he met at Wal*Mart. That was his way of subconsciously confessing his tryst.

Okay. This is getting absurd. I'm having an off night. I'm the opposite of sharp or funny. I need to read and I'll find anything to keep me from doing it.

Ben Affleck wrote an article on John Kerry's daughters in the recent issue of Harper's Bazaar. I know. It made me nauseous too. Granted, he has an Oscar for screenwriting.. but I think this piece proves that Matt Damon did all of the work while Ben sat at the computer and online gambled. Oh! Online gambling! I haven't done that in awhile. Maybe it's time to pick that hobby up again. Au revoir.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS RYAN. FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING DYKE. YOU WON'T TELL PEOPLE I WENT TO WAL-MART IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU.

8:21 PM, September 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home