Monday, October 24, 2005

Post-Juvenile Delinquency

Okay. For the first time in the WHOLE semester, I'm missing Evidence. Right now. Rightnow. I stayed up late doing that stupid midterm and I don't have the desire to drag myself to class today. So there.

Ryan's blog is on fire. Hot fire. I would check it out before it crumbles under the weight of its own awesomeness.

A List of Movies about which Ryan and I have said "We're going to see that..." and we never did:
1. 40 Year Old Virgin
2. Wallace & Gromit
3. Elizabethtown
4. Waiting
5. Corpse Bride
6. Serenity
7. History of Violence

Are we turning into my grandparents? Before my grandma saw Brenden Fraser's masterpiece "George of the Jungle" in 1995, the last movie they saw at a theatre was "Two Mules for Sister Sara." Yeah. 1970.

Someone remind me again why "big government" is a bad thing? Thanks for making us look bad again, Cuba. Beautiful bastards.

I'm gonna read the shit outta some Evidence!

-Lady Lovely Locks-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home