Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Harriet, you could do much better than this....

Ha HA! Thought I was dead, didn't you... No. Not dead. Immersed in the suffocating sea of legality, but barely breathing.

I have class in 14 minutes. I read for it. In fact, I've read for nearly every single class I've attended this semester (and even for the ones I missed). My brain is swelling to terrifying heights. I feel like an uber-nerd in a sea of uber-nerds (except Ben, he'll always be the Law School Cool Kid).

Only bad thing about this Adderall & therapy diet of mine - greatly diminished creativity. I'm struggling just to make the funny! I know - it should come rolling out of my mouth like beer vomit, but its not. It's NOT! Dr. Straub says I have to "switch gears" when I want to be myself again (i.e. not a robotic study nerd), but its hard. Makes my brain hurt.

Oh holy fuck. Miers?! Miers. I wanted to get into the Miers nomination, but I don't think I have enough time. Oh yes - I have theories (granted, they're mostly ripped off of other theories I found on washingtonmonthly.com, but theories nonetheless).

Here's the gist of what I'm thinking - Bush's press conference he held yesterday have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's mentally deficient. No one person can be "brilliant" while at the same time having no fucking clue what the Supreme Ct. is all about. Harriet Miers was introduced to him as an attorney and has acted as his attorney for years upon years. Law school hypes up this "attorney-client relationship" to the nth degree. So I'm thinking - what if she has been acting in the capacity of "attorney-client relationship" for the past 10 years and is simply doing the job of being his aggresive advocate. Perhaps Bush has mistaken her "devotion" to him as friendship, when actually it has been attorney-client bullshit all along.

A little bit of self-delusional hope, I know.

-J Breezy-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just hate Bush because YOU HATE US GOD-FEARING CHRSTIANS! And you just hate Miers because you're a MISOGYNIST!

May you and your liberal ideals BURN IN HELL!

GOD BLESH BUSS AND GDO BLUSH AMELICAR!

1:09 AM, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home