Friday, December 10, 2004

4:40 in the A.M.?!

What is wrong with me? It's 4:40 in the morning. Micki & Ben were over here earlier tonight, then Ted & Jesse came over and stayed until 3-ish. I'm not dead. I'm not tired. I'm not drunk. I'm alone with a cat staring at me and telling me to sleep.... but I'm not sleeping.

This is my theory... when i go to sleep and wake up tomorrow, I'm going to be on the eve of the fucking Contracts final. I can't stomach this right now. Not that I'm completely unprepared (because that doesn't bother me), but I'm going to sit in a giant room for four hours reading Royce's brain jibberish and trying to use my fucking casebook and UCC for reference with NO TABS and NO OUTLINES ALLOWED!!! I can't do it, so I procrastinate tonight becoming tomorrow by not sleeping.

Also Ryan is gone. He went "home" so that he can sling toys to poor kids tomorrow morning. They call it "charity" work, but I think it's a court-ordered thing he has to complete before his ankle moniter is finally taken off.

Also this house is creepy without Ryan in it. It's like "Hell" with no "Satan." [ps- that was a horrible analogy, but my brain is over overdrive/shutdown mode at the moment]

What comes tomorrow? ARTISAN!! I'm going to go sit in a coffeehouse/smelly-clothes-making-building for hours upon hours while I stare at my Kontrax bullshit and try to pretend like I'm re-learning it all. I only wish that someone would come rescue me out of that basement coffee bar pseudo-restaurant and take me to someplace fun... like Disneyworld or the Holocaust Museum.

Listen to me whine. Is this what blogs were intended for?... because this is a tragically boring waste of time and effort.

Okay.

enough bitching.

Sleep entices me.

Blog blog bores me.

-Confessions of a Dangerous Julia-

ps- Will the kittens be establishing a Friendster profile over winter break? If only they can complete their typing courses in time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home