Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Drunken Rants & Ravings...

Can you believe this?

So I'm at Flat Branch tonight with Ted, Mike, Ben, Katie & my Lover Supremo. Katie & Ted are talking about Ballwin and I mention that I my former roommate is from Ballwin. KT Pollock. Ted lived with her older brother! Small, strange world we're occupying (until our Lord returns to reap our souls).

Luckily I was able to reach KT via telephone-machine in a drunken stupor once I returned home. KT will be joining us for drinks at some time in the short future. Things will be good. Life will work out.

As KT said tonight "Circles are colliding." I am enthralled. Battlecat is sitting behind me on the floor.. yelping? Cat noises are difficult to label. liable. ladle. ladel. citadel.

I've been drinking. I am satisfied. Time to watch recorded television shows with my Love Supremo.

Ryan is scanning pictures of his peener into the scanner. The world is right. The world is just. If GW is our president for 4 more years, I'm high-tailing it to British Columbia. Fuck some law school, dude. BC is the way to go.

Au revoir,

your mentor,

Abigail Van Buren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelled rape wrong in the parenthetical about our souls. Just a heads up. -goddess

11:27 AM, September 30, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home