Monday, September 27, 2004

The World Hates Dan Richardson

No. He’s not the bane of the world… just the world of my cats. I do miss Dan so much that sometimes my uterus aches and I have to lie down. Maybe that’s just my raging yeast infection that simply won’t quit… but maybe… just maybe… there is a little Dan/Julia seed, growing with the fuel of whisky and Diet Lemon Snapple.

I’m in the lawbrary right now. I’ve been here for an hour and a half, but have nothing at all done. Katie is flirting with some guy at the table next to me. Jason is staring at an attractive lady who is talking to Dave. The world is off-kilter. Perhaps Monday afternoons have that effect on everyone?

OH! Check this shit out… Good old Glenn Rehn… sleeping his way to the top.

http://www.digmo.com/utown/story.php?ID=9563

Notice that I had not a single quote in the article. That’s mainly because I told the reporter lies on top of lies about Glenn.

My favorite moment of my little interview, which should have gotten on there, was the part where the reporter asked me to compare Glenn to Brian T. Johnson, head of the College Republicans on campus. I said that Glenn is the anti-Brian, because Glenn Rehn is…

1. Highly intelligent
2. Extremely logical
3. Compassionate towards others
4. Not a fatty

(Oh! Suck on it, BT! Then tell me how it tastes!! No. Really. You’re not obese, just sturdy).

I’ve obtained the new album by The Faint (Wet from Birth). I highly recommend it. No… I fucking recommend it. It rocks my ass out of the car window. AND.. they’re coming to The Blue Note on the 28th of cOcktober (I think) along with TV on the Radio. Ohhh. I am going to dance until I pass out. I can’t wait.

I should go. This is my second attempt at this entry, because the first one disappeared into thin air. The second attempt is never as clever.. yeah.. that’s the ticket. Jon Lovitz isn’t as funny the second time around either.

Love,

Belligerent Barrister
“Kosher”
Number 69

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home