Sunday, October 10, 2004

Party Time Karaoke

Whew.

Last night was the small and intimate gathering of friends.

I can't believe the BYOB policy actually worked. There is a mini-convenience store selection of cheap beer in the refrigerator today.

Ryan and Josh are gifted at offending people.

Erin is gifted at offending anyone and everyone around her while coming on to them at the same time. Genius.

Ben is gifted at nearly passing out on the couch but still delivering zingers that make Ryan drop his snack mix.

Glenn is gifted at brow-beating our neighbor into voting for Kerry. Glenn is jawsome.

It was reported to me from many people that a sweaty, drunk Brian T. Johnson was hitting on every lady in a ten foot radius of him. Also, he ate the entire jar of snack mix (almost). Here is an article about A-#1 Douche himself appearing in this week's Columbia Missourian. [Note that popular law professor Steve Easton is the faculty sponsor for College Republicans]

I hope that people weren't too put off by my charming friends, but if they were, my charming friends will never apologize. They are strong and resolute. They will stay the course. I am not friends with flip-floppers.

Now I have to study. It was nice to take this two-day break from the grind of studying, but now I have to get started on the Contracts outline. After that midterm is over on Friday, Candra and I have to crap out another Memo for Legal Research & Writing.

Busy Busy.

At least I schedule time to drink with a group of others.

Eat a meal beforehand.
Pace yourself.
Drink plenty of water.

Republicans "conversing" with each other are always plotting. I witnessed it.

I'm wearing a suit to class on Monday. I'm going to fucking rock that fucking suit, dude. I'll show you... I'll show you all. I really really don't want to study. I'm behind a day in Civ Pro. It makes me feel bad, but at the same time it makes me procrastinate even more.

Love & Tickles,
Julia

Rock that fucking suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home