Friday, October 01, 2004

Cream Dream Supreme...

Kerry won the debate last night. I couldn't believe it, but he did everything exactly as we had hoped the Democratic nominee would act against Bush in the debate. On several occasions, I found my mouth hanging open in shock (& awe?) at Kerry's prowess. Oh man. I am really proud of him right now. For the first time since he won the primary, I haven't gotten a bad taste in my mouth when I say his name! Woo hoo!

Ryan & I went to the Democratic HQ for the watch party. It was packed. Energetic. Angry. Excited. Perhaps that tainted my view of Kerry's awesome win? Maybe.. but just a little bit...

I didn't go to Torts today. I've been exhausted lately. I couldn't go another night with just 5 1/2 hours of sleep. That is my rationale. I woke up today, didn't eat breakfast and didn't take any of my allergy meds. What's wrong with me lately? I've been going out more than ever, getting my readings for classes done faster, and seem to be grasping the material.

I spoke with Royce yesterday and he told me that for every hour of class I'm in per day, I should be studying 4 hours that night. Hmmm...... Then he told me that he doesn't really have a life outside of his work right now, perhaps there is a correlation? I think so.

I should go.

I'm unable to be witty.

I had a "friendly" dream about Justin Kniep last night. No sex or anything (Really! I'm not a dreamworld whore!) but we slept in the same bed. It was one of those Law School is MTV's The Real World dreams.

Why? Why? Why?!

When we all leave the building at night, shouldn't we all leave each other behind? I never had dreams like this about high school people. My high school dreams were mostly about raping & murdering animals.. nothing odd about that.

Love,
Ryan Woodsmall's Property


Hey Kids...

Want to learn more about Ryan?

Want to learn more about a freak of nature I found on the internet?

Want to see the freak of nature's picture? AAHHHH!!!!! My nightmares come alive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home