Monday, January 31, 2005

Bowling Busted my Balls....

I have a new favorite blog. Ben says it puts mine to shame. He is correct in that.
Presenting.... Byron Crawford!!!!

Ben's birthday has lasted all weekend. It was awesome. We went bowling.. COSMIC BOWLING. The music was terrible, but the company was wonderful. My thumb is bruised.


I'm feeling listless tonight. Time to create some lists:

Top 5 Embarrassing Moments of 2004
5. When my twin sister and I were caught dating the same guy.
4. When I shat myself at the grocery store.
3. When I got high and ran over that old man.
2. When my twin sister and I were caught burying that old man's body!
1. When Jacinda and I wore the same color shirt to Quinton's!!!!!!

Top 5 Favorite Moments of 2004
5. When Ryan finally made love to the cats.
4. When Law School seduced me.
3. When Law School left me in that Boonville parking lot at 3am.
2. When I stole that baby and sold it to Jewish gypsies.
1. When Ryan finally made love to me... and my twin sister.

Top 5 Favorite Places I Had Sex in 2004
5. litter box
4. crawl space under the house
3. internet
2. Micki's Mom's SUV
1. in the butt!!


Whew! This was a tiresome session of list-making. Good thing I stayed up late and failed to read Property for this!! PSYCH!!!!


Sincerely,

Table 8 Nerds

I fucking hate med school kids.

I fucking love the Tweed.