Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Back in Love....

Ahhh... Lying on the couch all day is making my brain collapse.

I went on the internet today and bought some awesome stuff for Ryan's birthday. Also I bought some albums from I-Tunes.

Nellie McKay. I thought I lost you forever, my amazing songstress!! See, I loaned my beautiful album to Erin and she failed to ever returned it. But it's okay. My Nellie McKay cravings came on hard today, so I bought the album electronically and downloaded it to ye olde I-Pod instantly! Amazing!!

Here are some Nellie McKay links in case you have taste:
http://www.nelliemckay.com
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1700688

I love the npr interview. She's only 19?!?! Blows my mind.

Also, I bought the newer Peaches album (Fatherfucker). Gorgeous, as I expected it to be. Here is Peaches' website... my favorite line of hers has to be "some people say I keep my self-respect in my cervex." Ah yes. So dirty it gives me a boner.
http://www.peachesrocks.com

I think her website is deck. (I also flipped through the Hipster Handbook yesterday).

Our Contracts grades were posted on the 3rd. I almost puked before I looked at it, but once I did, I was happy. It was much much better than I expected.. and the BEST news is that Royce didn't give anyone a failing grade!!! We ALL MADE IT!!!!! Woot! Woot!

School starts again on the 13th. I've never been excited about going back to school after a winter break.. (except 6th grade when I was Brennan Utt's girlfriend)(He looked like MacCauley Culkin. Sweet) but this year I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to be around the law school people, read the law school books, sit in the library for hours, send IM messages during class, deciding where to eat lunch during class - yes. Law School.

I'm having dinner with Dustin Hoffmann (not the Dustin Hoffman, but almost as good) tonight at Bangkok Gardens. I can't wait to burn my mouth and make my nose run with spices and such. Mmmm.. hungry.

Anyway. I should empty the dishwasher before Ryan comes home and hits me. I think it hurts him more than me, but how else am I going to learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home