Monday, December 19, 2005

AAaahhahaha...

Jesse and I text message each other while watching Oprah's Favorite Things 2005 episode (encore presentation):

[when Oprah calls out first Hurricane Katrina "Hero" in the audience]

Me: "lady in blue. yeah. you." classy.
Jesse: Nice
Me: These women are batshit loco!
Jesse: I'm waiting for "you get a car you get a car"
Jesse: They get fuckin burberry

Oh man. Oprah is giving out Uggs to the "heroes" of the Hurricane. (wait. is it "heroes" or "heros"?) I can't stop watching this. It's like heroin for my soul.

Isn't that a song?

Hugs & Chevy's FreshMex,

J-Bomb

It is the Brand new video I-Pod!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fuck did you do to me. it's 6 in the a.m. and i'm reading your blog b/c i'm not asleep b/c now i'm not tired. now, to be honest it could have something to do with me not getting out of bed until 2ish today but i think i'll blame it on you and your drugs. i am currently downloading that song from office space damn it feels good to be a gangsta, classy.

3:49 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home