Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Best Sexin' Playlist - 2005

iTunes is kind to me on occasion. Here is the best sex background music playlist ever randomly composed by Steve Jobs' baby:

Feist - Leisure Suite
Bob Dylan - Just Like a Woman
The Shins - Your Algebra
Le Tigre - Seconds
Eazy E (slap in the face to Dre, y'all)- Real Muthafuckin G's
Cat Stevens - I Think I see the Light
....and other songs I forgot to write down


Ddddaaaaaamn!!! That's a piece of one cold-stone-fox-sexy playlist!!! You feel me?!

Sex is good to Le Tigre. Also to Eazy E (personal hero).

Love,
Lil' Eazy Sleezy J Breezy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came in my pants just thinking about that playlist. Then I came in yours.

12:08 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Julia said...

Then I puked in my mouth. Then you ate it.

1:19 PM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I waited a few hours and digested the puke. Then I shit it out.

On your pillow. And when you lied down for bed (i.e., passed out), you layed right in the shit.

Then I sent the video to AFHV. I won $10,000 and didn't share it with you.

PWNNED!

11:11 AM, November 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend hates America and Baby Jesus.

9:25 AM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home