Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Extravaganza of Pain

So last night was the Halloween party. It basically kicked ass. We had a keg of Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat that lasted only 4 1/2 hours after being tapped. Perfect timing. We even recouped most of our expenses and the house looked squeaky clean after it was all over! Lovely party. I'm glad everyone showed up. Even the jerks I hate.

I got a few pictures, but I found myself quite busy drinking/singing Tribe Called Quest songs/spilling beer on jerks/watching Ryan pass out in pleather pants.

Here they is...

Dark Lord Ryan. Black Metal God. Extreme Pleather Pants Wearer.


Marilyn Monroe, Lara Croft & Rainbow Brite... Lovely.


My boys nailed that Anchorman look...


So Goth I even hang out with serial killers... Damn that girl is pale!


Kniep makes a mean Luigi.. a mean drunk Luigi


Even after her husband was killed, Jackie O still hates that bitch...


Erin & Chris are spectacular Party Monsters... they even killed a drug dealer to authenticate the look...


Mazur Brothers smoke while they flip the bird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home