Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"You don't live life as a wolf and expect everything to come up okay, do you?"

I'm stuck at home. I feel like a 4th grader with chicken pox (except without chicken pox). So basically I feel like a 4th grader. I almost made it to class today, but my car wouldn't turn over when I tried to start it. AAA came over and couldn't jump start it. So they towed my precious little car to Custom Muffler. I can't leave the house without catching a ride, I can't make it to Con Law. Puke. Here I sit.

Oh shit! TEEN WOLF TOO IS ON!!! Jason Bateman's finest. Much better than Hogan Family. Or Valerie's Family. My favorite part of this movie is the title. I like how they made it "Too" instead of "2." It spices up the hopeless, pathetic nature of sequels to quasi-shitty movies.

Out of sheer boredom, I've been observing Dr. Baby today. I thought that when Ryan & I left for school/work/bullshit, that he was productive (i.e. making crafts, inventing games, chasing bugs).

[Oh shit. Jason Bateman is transforming into Teen Wolf at the DANCE!!! He's freaking out the LAAADIES!!]

Anyway, I've discovered today that Dr. Baby is useless. When we're gone, he just lays around the house and looks out the window! Can you believe that bullshit?! I'm thinking of having him put down. I hope this will be a wake-up call to Battlecat.

[Teen Wolf Too sez: "I just had a beard all over my body! Nails the size of french fries! Teeth the size of TEXAS! She called me a dog!"]

This role as Teen Wolf Too probably grew Jason Bateman up fast. After enduring the pain and torture of randomly transforming into a Teen Wolf, how could he possibly return to his carefree life as a teen heartthrob?

The news is crap today. I just watched CNN for 20 minutes while they detailed the "bad weather" threat facing southern Missouri, Little Rock & Memphis. Also, baseball is setting out a new steroids policy. I. Don't. Care.

hahahah.... here is a conversation that Teen Wolf Too and his nerd girlfriend are having under an oak tree:

Princess Nerd: "biologically speaking, it's absolutely fascinating what's happening to you!"

Teen Wolf Too: "but i'm a dog."

Princess Nerd: "you'll be okay.. you will."

{now they're kissing. totally romantic.}

Time for me to go. I can't pull myself away from this movie. The evil kid who wears sunglasses in the boxing ring is giving Teen Wolf the Stink Eye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WALK TO CLASS! LONG DAY TODAY, YOU'VE GOT PLENTY OF TIME

2:08 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Julia said...

You forgot one crucial point...

I am unable to walk. My legs have failed me.

Also Oprah is on.

2:21 PM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home