Wednesday, November 02, 2005

GAH!

I'm sitting in an extended Con Law class right now. Instead of giving us a make-up day in one dose, Esbeck has chosen to slowly draw out this make-up shit. While we usually get out of class at 4:05pm, we're getting out today (and tomorrow and yesterday and the day before) at 4:25. Twenty extra minutes tacked on to the end of class. Twenty minutes feels like an hour.

My brain is failing. I can't think of a word that I use every day. Since I have 15 minutes left to ponder this, I'll torture you with my torturous torturing question of torture...

So he was covering two federal cases that are both still good law. The cases were Buckley v. Valeo and Russ v. Sullivan, but that doesn't matter at all. So I type in my notes: "How to ______ Buckley & Russ?" It's a "c" word. It means to operate under both at the same time. I can't think of it. Maybe it doesn't even exist. My brain hurts!

Jesse is sitting next to me in class right now. She's whispering "c" words. Loudly. Esbeck totally hates her.

No, it's not cocksucker cancer!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cunt. it's cunt, isn't it?

4:20 PM, November 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend is fucked up. do you even bother to read his blog?

10:55 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Julia said...

Dear Mexican Peter North,

No. I don't usually bother reading the tripe "Ryan" spews.

In fact, I don't really even know the kid. He's actually some 15 year old with Asperger's Syndrome that I met in a Warcraft 2 chatroom. We just play boyfriend and girlfriend for tax purposes. Also the sex. The awkward sex with a neurotic, racist, socially inept 15 year old boy. He's just like a dream!

12:38 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, fuck you. Fuck you both. I'm neither neurotic nor socially inept. And it was a fucking WORLD of Warcraft chatroom, night elf Slymenstra. Get your shit strate!!!!!!!!!!1111

1:26 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Julia said...

Listen Dude,

I don't know who you are, but you need to stop sleeping with me. It's only giving me herpes. Real bad.

Sincerely,
Mexican Peter North's Girlfriend

8:52 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

conflate, conform, comport, comply, conciliate, ???

11:55 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Julia said...

COALESCE!!

woot. woot.

7:31 AM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home