Monday, March 20, 2006

She is the queen of a canceled Pasadena thrill...

Lazy Monday. Wake up in the mid-afternoon. Well. Not really. More like 7:00 am, but it's all the same anyway. I floated around today. Not in a good, floating-because-I'm-happy way, but an I-drank-beer-all-weekend-and-now-I'm-bloated kind of way.

Law school atmosphere seems to be turning. I can't stand the air of panic and desperation that comes when finals loom. Creepy. All these damned law school kids drink is beer and coffee. Beer and coffee. Most of them smell terrible around this time (come on, you know its true), but today I was sitting in my study carrel -- dicking around on the internets (did you think i was studying? Lazy Monday, dude...) when someone walked past me. They smelled like soap, sandalwood, and some kind of high end cologne (or maybe that was Downy). Anyway, when this person (who I didn't even look up to see) walked by, they left that lingering, clean person scent. I fucking loved it! I was looking all around, trying to figure out who smelled nice (for some reason - but what was I going to do if I actually found the person?). No avail. I went downstairs to the elevator lounge and it reeked of Pizza Hut cheese sticks. Then I went into class and the ENTIRE room was filled with a vomitous mix of flop sweat and McDonald's Fish Filet sandwiches (or is that Filet-O-Fish? Don't ask me. I'm not one of those people).

I got bored in class today and decided to renew my loathing of Ayn Rand by reading Wikipedia's article on her. I've always known that she was a sociopathic capitalist pig, but I had no idea until today that she hate hate hated gay people! Lovely! Her basic "philosophy" of life makes my skin crawl. Does that mean I'm a filthy lesbian commie? I sure hope so!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just Catholics who eat the fish sandwiches, it's people with bad taste. Like Catholics. And erstwhile vegetarians. Assholes.

11:53 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home