Friday, March 10, 2006

The Masked NAMBLAr will Steal Your Innocence!!!

Incredible.

Finally.
Our hero swoops down from the heavens.
"Follow me into the mysterious world of masked man / boy love..."
Wearing a bold mask to conceal his cunning.
His goatee the ultimate conflicted superhero finishing touch.

If Japanese people didn't know what haikus were -- they would call this a "haiku."

Oh FUCK! Conan's Finland Special has been on for 25 minutes!!!! Damn my foggy brain.

I'll blame Battlecat for this... somehow...

We watched Thumbsucker tonight. I was conflicted about it, but I ultimately enjoyed it. Vincent D'Onofrio was worth every minute of frustration. His character was mind-blowing. So multi-dimensional. Brought us to tears. ["us" = ryan cried too = i always told you he was a pussy at heart] [glenn, keep your mitts off of him]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home