Monday, March 06, 2006

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride...

Monday Pop Quiz

1. Do you ever wake up in the morning and realize that you're walking around the house singing Praise Tape songs you used to listen to when you were five years old?
"I can. Oh yes I can. I can do alll thiiings through Jesus... WTF?! Where am I? 8:00 am? WTF?!"

2. Do you think Digital Underground should have done the "TURTLE Power" rap from Ninja Turtles 1? Here are the lyrics. Imagine them done in Humpty's voice... Much better than "Partnerz in Kryme."

3. How many inappropriate teacher-student relationships do you think were spawned by the Police song "Don't Stand So Close to Me"? 300? 3,000?

4. Did you think Jon Stewart was awesome-amazing-hilarious last night? Because he was. Don't let the papers tell you otherwise. His jokes took direct aim at Hollywood, and his only mistake was telling the jokes in front of Hollywood. Hollywood wasn't amused.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More importantly, how many Mary Kay Laterno- and Vili Fualaau-style liasons did Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" lead to? I'd put my money on seven, and they were probably all in New Jersey.

11:00 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

New Jersey is a hornet's nest for statutory rape.

That's why I want to move there.

and become a teacher.

a teacher of children.

1:53 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Glenn said...

I thought it was kind of weird when he went on that tirade about Jude Law not being a movie star. It's like, what the fuck, at least he was in Alfie. You ain't been in shit since Big Daddy.

2:10 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Wait - wasn't it Chris Rock that went on the anti-Jude Law tirade last year? What's going on? What day is this?

Hey Glenn, are you working on Wednesday night? If not, there is a sexy good cause that you are being summoned to. Give me a call.

4:51 PM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home