Thursday, March 02, 2006

Who's the Man?

Sitting in class today, I wrote this in my notes:

"Labels don’t mean shit if they don’t gel wit the rules."

Terrible! I was almost embarrassed when I re-read it. I'm sure I should strive to write something more eloquent, but I'm keeping it like that. It's my own little "fuck you" to The Man.

Speaking of...

When I was in middle school, I used to write "Top 5 Crush" lists in every entry of my diary. Top crushes for that day were ranked higher, lesser crushes were properly placed. Of course it changed every day. Time for the Top 5 to make its grand return...


"The Man" Top 5 for March 2nd
[a.k.a. people/cable tv channels who are keeping me down]

1. Jason Crowell - Republican douche state senator who just proposed a bill identical to South Dakota's ban on abortion.
2. Ted Norwood - because he said the phrase "blacks & women," like, six times today in Free Speech. Team Freedom Eagle is NOT represented by the Man!
3. The Bravo! Channel - instead of showing a big 2 hour finale for Project Runway, they decided to drag it out over two weeks. Motherfuckers.
4. Dean Dessem - for failing to implement the Night School Law School classes I requested a few weeks ago on this site. I know you're still reading this, Dessem. Why are you ignoring my demands?!
5. Ryan Woodsmall - because he's in the shower right now and I have to pee. Badly.

sidenote: The Bush Administration is always tops in their status as The Man, but they're represented today by their little buddy, Jason Crowell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I been readin' yer blog since teh beginin. LOL. TTYL, lady J.

6:30 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home