Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Daily Affirmation

FYI. For those of you who are still unsure.

5 Things I am:
1. awesome
2. intelligent [and sexy hott]
3. a homebody
4. someone who pays attention in class
5. someone who knows the difference between individual's interest in privacy rights and a governmental interest in efficient law enforcement

5 Things I am not:
1. a stupid party girl
2. a bad note-taker
3. someone who lets Hunvald make her feel dumb when she doesn't immediately spot the competing interests of an arrestee and a cop
4. someone who lets that get to me the next morning
5. fuck - I only thought of 4 things. Well... I'm not un-awesome.

My little China girl... you shouldn't mess with me... I'll ruin everything you are

Man, I fucking love David Bowie.

Oh yeah. Jesse and Ted. Wells handed out our group assignments yesterday in class. I turned to discuss it with you two, but both of you skipped class, so I had to talk to my back-up Jesse and Ted dolls. Team Freedom Eagle has failed their first mission -- to boldly be present in class when the assignment was issued. 25 pages, bitches!!

My goals?
My goals are to find a cure for irony and make a fool
out of God.

Man, I fucking love the Waitresses.

Okay. I'm awake now. Gots to gets to the readinz! Oliveri just sent us an article about Sundown Towns. That's why I love her. Ryan & I watched James Loewen give a lecture on C-SPAN a few weeks ago, talking about sundown towns, cussing and such. Fascinating, terrifying stuff. I think Fulton, MO is the nearest sundown town to us, but I could be wrong.

We're Gonna Get Hi Hi Hi
With The Music On.
Won't Say Bye-Bye Bye-Bye Bye-Bye Bye-Bye
'Til The Night Is Gone.

Man, I fucking.. well... Paul McCartney & Wings often make me cringe -- does that make me un-American?

2 Comments:

Blogger banzai said...

He's British so no, not unAmerican.

"Team Freedom Eagle"? Sounds like a design team at Subaru making an SUV. Or maybe a Congressional Committee designing the lunch menu at the Capitol Cafeteria. "What should we name the 'Freedom Fries' this year?"

7:44 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh, they call him "Sir" Paul, but Wings has to be blamed on America.

Why else would he write "Silly Love Songs"? Only Americans would tolerate that tripe.

Team Freedom Eagle isn't just a team... it's a way of life. I wish Louis Gossett Jr. was a part of this opinion writing project. He would add some credibility.

8:48 AM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home