Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Don't let that 8 year old drive your Life Bus.

Puke.

I'm running on 4 hours of sleep.

I think I'm getting sick, but I'm fighting it. On 4 hours of sleep.

The fight is not going well.

Project Runway is on tonight. Oh yes. It will be watched. Santino Rice is my new St. Charles Wunderkid.

Also a FULL HOUSE REUNION is on Larry King Live. Yes. I know. Tonight at 8pm. Erin and I are going to dress up while we watch it. I'm Kimmy Gibler. Erin is Aunt Becky. You want to come over and watch it? Only if you are a TRUE FAN. No Steve-lovers or Alex & Nicky zealots.

Speaking of horrific television interviews -- did anyone catch the Growing Pains Reunion last night on Larry King Live? (who else would interview Alan Thicke?) Ashamed to admit that I watched it for 7 minutes before my head exploded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home