Thursday, February 02, 2006

Have you seen this?

So I was on NYTimes.com, reading through the annotated transcript of Bush's State o' das Union speech. When he mentioned the so-called "plan for Iraq," the Times included a link to THE ACTUAL PLAN. In PDF!!! With colors!! and bizarro, vague marketing speak!! Really. You have to read it. Apparently, it wasn't even made by the military. It was developed by a PR firm for the Bush Administration. Hilarious. Not only do they have both long and short term plans... they also have "medium term plans." No homo.

The Crim Pro scene is totally dead today.

Feist was amazing last night. The audience, however, completely sucked. I blame BXR. I always blame BXR. Since they sponsored the Feist show, I guess they hyped it up to infinity on their dumb station. All of their pathetic, drone listeners showed up because they follow BXR to any crap it puts on. No surprise, they were drunk, loud, and talked over Feist for the entire show. There were even drunk guys screaming "I love you" over and over and over and over again. During the show. Stupid idiot BXR listeners. But Feist was incredible.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WAS IN THAT FUCKING AUDIENCE! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FIEST I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

WHAT WERE WE TALKING ABOUT AGAIN?

5:43 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger banzai said...

Who's Feist?

And did you see the bit on Sheehan being arrested by the Capitol police for wearing an anti-war t-shirt. As well as the wife of an Ohio rep for wearing a pro war one.

Ever feel like the monkey is turning the crank and we're the ones dancing on the end of the leash?

7:09 AM, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Equal treatment makes me upset, too.

Also I find your comment offensive to organ grinders.

12:51 PM, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The infidel Woodsmall has insulted the beloved prophet mohammed with his blasphemous characatures and vile jewish lies. Death be to this abomination!

8:59 AM, February 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're not lies. I DO have to wear burqa when I visit my father's house. It's insulting.

1:05 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home