Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Can't sleep... clown will eat me..."

There are so many episodes of the The Simpsons out there that my mind is stretched to the brink of explosion when I try and recall them all.

What is your favorite Simpsons episode?

In celebration of those damned Oscar nominations that came out yesterday,here are my Top 5 Simpsons Episodes that I just pulled out of my ass.
No particular order:
1) the one where Homer gets fat on purpose with Mojo the Helper Monkey
2) Tomaaaaaccooooo
3) the one where Homer involuntarily becomes a missionary. My favorite Simpsons' line ever: "Jeebis?! but I don't even BELIEVE in Jeebis!!... Save me Jeeeebis!!!!"
4) the one where Bart buys that dog from the blind guy and all of the Springfield cops gets high at the end of the episode
5) The Mr. Sparkle episode where they make fun of Japanese people for 30 minutes

What about celebrity guest star episodes?
My favorite is the Lollapalooza one where Cypress Hill talks about getting high.

What do you think? Am I missing something supremely awesome? Yeah. I thought so.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've forcefully made a case that the one where Homer becomes sanitation commissioner is the best episode ever. Also, when Bart gets an Big Brother and homer retaliates by becoming Pepe's older brother ("You aren't the only one who can abuse a non-profit organization, you know"). As far as celebrity ones, I'd say when Rodney Dangerfield was Burns' son.
Please confine all of your posts in the future to the 5 things i watch on tv, that i might further comment.

2:21 PM, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm not NOT licking toads..."

5:41 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger banzai said...

Who are the Simpsons?

7:11 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home