Saturday, January 28, 2006

Kelly Kapowski am I

Tragedy.

What a horrible day. I'm rattled out of bed at the tender time of 12:15pm by a shrieking cat. You want to know what Dr. Baby was terrified of? My zit.

I walk to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Giant, red blemish. Bubbling under the surface. Just waiting to erupt on the very tip of my giant nose!!! AAAAHHHH!! A teen beauty queen's worst nightmare.

So now I'm sitting. Sitting and waiting. I'm certain that this thing is going to explode on the end of my nose at any minute. I just hate the waiting. Now I know how Anne Frank and her family felt!!! Maybe I should keep a diary of my suspended doom -- wait.. electronic diary... maybe that's what you are here for!

I very rarely show anyone my face without some form of make-up on it (another similarity between Anne Frank and myself), but I had to let you all see just how serious this thing is: See? See it?!

Oh! What is a 24-year old girl with a teenage mindset to do?!? If only someone could give me some sort of magic cream that could take away all of my blemishes overnight. Wait a minute.... This sounds suspiciously like the... yes. I know. Kelly Kapowski. Night before the Homecoming parade. The magic cream that Screech Powers accidentally invented and Zack Morris capitalized upon. You stay away from ME, Zack Morris! I'm not going to let you turn my face red!

However, I did have a dream last night that I was wearing a big red clown nose and everyone at Bayside was laughing at me. At ME!! Their soon-to-be-crowned Homecoming Queen!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

There are more truths in this entry than anyone should feel comfortable admitting.

3:09 PM, January 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your dermatological problem. There's no easy way to say this, but I called the restaurant to make sure they'd still let you in tuesday and... well, lets just say I'm sorry to have to disinvite you to my birthday dinner. I'm sure you understand (for the record, the "comfort of the other diners" came up a lot, and a veil, even a "very thick one, like leather," isn't going to cut it either). Good luck with your disfigurement, and see you monday in class!*



*don't be alarmed if I seem as if I'm pretending to not see you, that's just me being silly again!

3:16 PM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger banzai said...

Don't be dissin' on big red clown noses!

8:26 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

How about I just dis on clowns? Everyone hates them anyway -- sort of like Commies. Hahaha... Stinkin' Commies.

12:52 PM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home