Friday, January 20, 2006

Feist-y!!

Okay, so Feist is coming to the Blue Note on February 1st. I know. I can't wait either. Have you heard Feist? You really should. She's wonderful. French Canadian indie-pop superstar. Former roommate of Peaches. Member of Broken Social Scene. Sometimes guest singer in Kings of Convenience. Her songs touch my heart (and blow my mind). Nullus.

If you want to hear some Feist, you should ask me to burn you a cd. {Not that I would do that, because that would be a copyright violation, but you should ask me regardless.}

Blue Note!
Wednesday!
February 1st!

[or, if you are a jerk and decide that you hate Feist, Zoso is playing on the 9th. I won't link them, because they don't deserve it, but they're apparently the "ultimate Led Zeppelin experience." Hilarious]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Julia,

Nice blog. Feist is from Calgary, (though she speaks french).

Toodles,

10:22 AM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home