Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Court is in session!

Dude, I fucking love the show Judge Alex. Of course its just like every other judge show on daytime television, but Judge Alex has something that Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy, People's Court Lady, and Texas Justice are all lacking... rugged good looks. Judge Alex is a needle in the haystack of courtroom lookers. He's like a blend of Puddy from Seinfeld and Chris Meloni from Law & Order SVU. Also he's a "judge," so that's commendable. On imdb, they have quotes from the show. My favorite:

Judge Alex: [to his litigants] ...This courtroom is my house, and I will bounce you if you don't follow my rules!

Yeah! You give them a big bounce of attractive, daytime courtroom reality, Judge Alex!

Also, it's on right now. Every weekday from 11-noon on channel 11. Brilliant.

Gots to go. Judge Alex is back on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home