Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Great Santino

So Jason Lee just sent me an email about this Santino Rice fellow who is a contestant on Project Runway. Check out his bio.

Yeah! That's right, mutherfucker! Santino is from St. Charles, MO!?! I know. I was impressed too. He totally looks like someone who was born & raised in St. Charles [someone just like meeeeeeee....]

I left a gushing, complementary comment on Santarino's blog - I hope he approves it! Just in case Sarinara rejects my professed love and admiration, I sent a copy to Jason for safekeeping.

Ryan & I got back from St. Charles last night. Christmas was nice. Ryan got me subscriptions to all of the magazines I cherish. Newsweek, Bust, Glamour & Spin. Totally kickass. Wonderful Christmas.

Oh shit! Ryan's grandma bought me a Coach handbag for Christmas. Jealous, Jesse? I knew you would be. That's the only reason I'm even mentioning it - because everyone knows how much I hate totally fucking awesome amazing delicious Coach handbags. In fact, here is a picture of the exact bag I received. Imagine me with this over my shoulder. Even more Jealous than before? Don't be. You can touch it if you want to. For a small fee.

Call me! I'm alone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a question - why do so many people use the f word??

10:57 PM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger Glenn said...

Feminism?

12:10 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger santinorice said...

I'm pissing my pants, now that I clicked on the highlighted St.Charles!!!!!
So fucking funny!
Thanks for the support,
Keep the faith,
All the best in 2006!
Warmest Regards,
SANTINO
p.s. Jason Lee, the scientologist? I dig him, nonetheless!

3:55 AM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only bad "F" words I know are "FBI" and "FCC." "F" the pigs and all that, right?

Keep tippin', Santino!

1:06 PM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to lick your ridiculously awesome handbag.
-joc

3:34 PM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home