Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We all drive.... killer cars...

Listening to old Radiohead is like a pacifier for me.

So last evening, Jesse, Ryan & I were Wheel Watching (as usual). We were singing the "I'm a Wheel Watcher" song and then it came to me by way of divine intervention... We must form a Wheel of Fortune Group on Facebook. So I log on to that damned social networking site and do a quick search for Wheel Watcher groups (just to make sure), when one comes up. Devastation. Momentary, but devastation nonetheless. I then notice how lame it is and decide that those people must be imposters. They didn't seem to have the huevos mas grandes like we do. We could wipe the floor of the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center with those chumps!

[sidenote - it saddens me that people don't use the word "chump" enough]

So we pulled a "Real Ghostbusters" and started our own. The ORIGINAL Wheel Watchers Group. It is supremely awesome. If you're not yet a member, you must join. Officer status will be granted. Wheels will be watched.

BLSA Banquet on Saturday. Everyone should go. Royce is going to be there and he is going to be drinking. You don't want Royce to make you look like a no-fun-having CHUMP, do you?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OWW4EVA.

Piece, me out.

9:33 AM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home