Wednesday, March 08, 2006

We move like cagey tigers -- We couldn't get closer than this

So tonight was the Gay Kids Talent Show to benefit the Jerry Lewis Foundation. It really was touching. I vomitted in my mouth a few times -- and I wasn't even drinking.

Ben & Ted were incredamazing {"incredamazing"?! I just made up my first word!!} [pause for edit - I didn't make up the word. I found it "about 36 times" in a google search.] (Bastards)

I took pictures of every single act. Not because I wanted to, but because Sarah was paying me $10 per photo {riiiight?}. I have a contract for the "spread" (as we in the photo world call it) with Sarah's signature on it, so I think I win.

My hometown hero lost big tonight. Santino took 3rd in the final run, but everyone is in agreement that his line was a million times better than Daniel V's. I'm not surprised at the loss, however. St. Charles breeds nothing but disappointment and shattered dreams. That's what my tattoo says, at least.

Time to SLEEE-EE-SLizEEPPPppp!!!111???

I think I owe Stephanie $5.
I told her that there was no way in hell Chloe would win.



Those Asian girls knows whats up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home