Sunday, June 04, 2006

Estate Sale MAGIK!!!

Today I made the wise decision to stop by an indoor estate sale with Erin & Jodie. An older woman with impeccable taste either passed away or went to a nursing home. Designer clothing out the wazooo! Her shoe collection was mind-boggling, but sadly she wore a size 4 1/2 in shoes. Lucky for me -- we were almost the exact same size in clothing!!! I promised myself that I would only spend $30, but I ended up dropping a whopping $57.00. I know. We stumbled upon a gold mine. Check out my haul:

Beloved item #1 -- A vintage, MINT condition 50% Angora / 50% lamb's wool sweater!


Beloved item #2 -- A kickass vintage jacket (with lovely brooch included). Much like a real estate agent would wear... Hmmm... career move?


Beloved item #3 -- The best of the best. A perfect Pendleton wool suit.


Beloved item #4 -- A stretchy yellow shirt. Button-up shirts are usually not kind to me, but I suspect this one will be.


Beloved item #5 -- Be still my beating heart. 100% silk shirtdress. It was missing the belt, so I added the skull scarf Errrn gave me. Perfeck!!


...and it swings!!


Woo Hoo!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who had the estate sale? Hotness McGee?!?!?!?!?!?! YOWZERS!

7:47 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Yes, actually!

I was going to dip into a box full of her old lingerie, but it burst into flames before I could touch it...

8:07 PM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if any of these items turn up missing, please realize that i have devised a crafty plan to make them my own.

- jocelyn

6:26 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Hopefully, the boobie traps (yeah, like I said, boobie twaps) I just spent 4 hours installing will coming in handy....

MWAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!.... MMWWWAHAHAAA!

Damn! I just gave it all away! I should've been like Kevin McCallister and just pretended to have a party in my window with a life-sized Michael Jordon riding around on my toy train.

This is my silk shirtdress -- I must defend it!

10:38 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Where she'll BURN BURRRN for all of eternity!

Oh wait. I thought you said "faggot heaven."

I'm so embarrassed!

10:17 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home