Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Done, BITCHES!!!

Look out world. She's back. Finals are fiiinally done (get it?!). My brain is still a puddle of goo. I'm not complaining. Dinner at House of Chow with Ben, Errn & Ryan. Yes. We're all bloggers here. I ordered a Flaming Volcano, but had to drink it ALLLLL BY MYSELF!!! I see now why they give you two foot-long straws. So you can drink it twice as fast. {lame-midwestern-mom-who-just-returned-from-a-coworkers-bachelorette-party-at-Chippendale's tittering} Mmmmm.... volcano...

I'm done! Done! My muscles are slowly un-tensing. I think I can see my neck again!

Time to go. My leg is asleep under this laptop. It's getting uncomfortable. I think I may have a blood clot in my leg. Wooot!! Blood clot = SUMMERTIME FUN!!!

TTYL. I have better things to do... like... watch.. the Daily Show....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home