Saturday, April 15, 2006

Size whhaaaa....?!

Are we going to be the generation that lets letter writing entirely die? Does anyone even want to write letters anymore? Who will write letters with me?!? WHO'S WITH ME?!!!!?!!! We'll buy special stationary that means something. Bundled and stored in shoeboxes. Top shelves of our cedar closets.

I went on a solo mini-shopping spree today. I bought a fancy-ass movie theatre style metal bullet PUSH can {like the one in the picture, but polished stainless steel... wooot!!}. Our old one was broken. It was justified. I also bought some brand new Magnolia hand lotion [so new it's not even on the bath & body works website yet, eh?], size 2 jeanz {wtf?!? I know}, and new braz. Overall a productive day.

Formosa was like a liberry tonight.

This is the most boring post I've ever made. Off night. Don't hold it against me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Julia,
First off...I dig ya...second off...you have a kickass name!

I found you on accident..was googling around to see if I had any weirdness readily available on "Julia White (me)" and NOPE I don't...and then I found your BLOG..and I was like "OH MAN SHE IS COOL!". So there you go....

Julia

10:54 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger banzai said...

"Superman-in-ass-pants"

Wouldn't that be a great name for a rock band?

8:07 AM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home