Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Are you more than hot for me? Or am I a page in your history-book?

Okay, people. It's time to talk. I know you're out there. Reading this. Reveling in this. Maybe alone. Maybe not wearing any pants... Wait. I have something important to address. WTF is with the lack of comments? I post these posts so's we can...

Wait. oh my god. I'm watching the South Park episode that was new tonight. You remember that Isaac Hayes left South Park due to his crazy cult membership, so tonight this episode parodied his sudden departure. Oh my god. Chef left to join an "adventure group" and returned, but when he came back, they just played old snippets from past episodes as his dialogue. He's acting like a robot pedophile. This is completely insane. He keeps propositioning the children -- for example -- "how would you like to sodomize my black ass?" All snippets from other episodes.

Anyways -- post more comments. Comments make me happy. Usually.

My grandparents got a computer a few years ago. Now my Pa-Pa surfs the internet all day and emails me .gifs at the bottom of his emails with (hopefully) unintentionally racist moving graphics.

Do you think he has read my blog? No. He would probably be devastated if he did. All the cussing. And the boozing. And the gambling. And the leftiness. I wonder how my Googling skillz compare to those of a septuagenarian... Do you think he would beat me in a Google-Off?? IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PA-PA, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GOOGLE-OFF!!! A GOOOOOGLE OFFFF!!!

Russell Crowe's horrible band is playing a hoooorrible bluesy-rock song on a Jay Leno re-run right now. I have to go. Watching his is making me ill. He just crooned the verse-- "wash these bloody hands of mine / take me down to the river / let me testify / testify / testify." Holy fuck. This new band is called "The Ordinary Fear of God." They sing religious rockabilly shit.

This South Park episode is definitely strange.



Pity. He would have made an excellent child molester.

6 Comments:

Blogger Byron said...

Here's a dollar for psychology.

9:36 AM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im leaving a comment.

1:40 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

You people are jerks.

I quit life.

2:12 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger banzai said...

[Vader voice on]
I find your lack of pants disturbing.

8:10 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

You never turned it off!! Vader voice is on forever now!!!

1:22 PM, March 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WILL FUCKING KILL ALL THOSE DOUBTERS, MY BABY. DON'T GO TO SLEEP IF YOU'VE PISSED OFF JULIA BONHAM... EVER! YOU MIGHT MOTHERFUCKIN' WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKIN' DEAD!

COMMENTS!

1:27 AM, March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home