Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We have WITNESSES...

So tonight we managed to watch Scrubs. I know. It wasn't a terribly amazing feat, but it's the first time I've seen that show two weeks straight since it first came on. Now that you know all the facts, I think you can agree with me. Good job, Aunty Entity! Good job.

Anyway, we were watching Scrubs. There was a surgery scene where the kid from Clueless who plays a doctor on the show was talking to his nurse/fiancee in the operating room. She was trying to help him out with a surgery for the first time, and accidentally called him "Baby." He gave her a dirty look for calling him 'baby' so SHE said... "Oh. Excuse me. DOCTOR BABY!!!!!!!!"

SHE SAID "DOCTOR BABY" ON PRIME-TIME TELEVISION!!!!

I think that makes my day better. DOCTOR BABY.

Erin is studying for her Espanol test. Here is a cartoon she just now doctored up (click to enlarge):



Mexican: "Let me make some money & send it to my family!"
Minute Man: "OK, but only in domestic labour, construction, or factory work."

ZING!!!!!! Lou Dobbs would be proud of us.

Domestic labour? Girl you British?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOCTOR Baby!

DOMESTIC Labour!

IMPACTED Rectum!

8:30 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home