Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Right now you make no sense to meeee-oooooOOHHH

So apparently, marrying 1st cousins is a bad thing. I respect the fact that this has been Bedouin tradition for centuries, but come on. Debilitating genetic disease is what happens when family members marry! Fuck!

If you couldn't tell from my complete insensitivity to a suffering people, I am in a BAAAAD mood today.

Maybe it's the weather. Maybe finals. Maybe 2 huge papers due on April 4th & April 14th. Maybe the fact that everyone is sick. Hahhaa.. Wells just said "fuck." Wyatt is talking in class right now. I'm typing. Being rude. Not paying attention to a damn thing going on today. Is there anything good on TV tonight? Goddamn. It's only TUESDAY! TUESDAY?!?

Some dude's chair just broke in class. Never fails to be hilarious. Man, I could be in a pit of depression with a knife to my chest, but chairs collapsing under the weight of a person will ALWAYS be funny. Always.

Kevin has wires sticking out of his shirt. Why? Cyborg? No. I-Pod. I always assume "cyborg."

My brain is a blank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home