Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cover your balls, 'cause we swing kung fu...

Let me first say, I'm on Spring Break. Granted, my main "Spring Break Oh-Sixxx" activity this year will be getting a facial on Friday (Not that.... but seriously.... if you're interested... $10?). So I'm especially lazy right now. So I'm going to gush about Byron Crawford again.

He wrote this brilliant piece today about hipsters targeting black women as the new "ironic" sexual partner. Fucking great. If you still want to know why I love him, check this shit out from the Comments page:

"Bol, why do you seem to never know what you're talking about."
Posted by: howthe fuck doesthis idiothavea blog | Mar 29, 2006 6:31:05 PM

"^Because you didn't go to a very good school."
Posted by: Bol | Mar 29, 2006 6:46:24 PM


love it.


I'm buying a button. It will be the perfect addition to that damned perfect bag of mine.


sleepytime.

i will be your screech and crash if you will be my crutch and cast

13 Comments:

Blogger Byron said...

Does this mean we're going out?

12:47 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN IT! I KNEW IT! I'M CALLING CHEATERS!

12:49 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

If Joey Grecco & his camera crew show up at my door, I will be forced to stick someone with a shiv.

PS - Byron & I are registered at Target. I have my eye on the Isaac Mizrahi Maternity collection...

Guess who's got an illegitimate mulatto bun in the oven!!

WOOT!

2:07 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I just pictured an illegitimate mulatto in an actual oven. I guess that's why my brain's broke.

Joey & Co. won't be showing up at your door. Unless it's the door to the cabin of your boat. Have your fileting and/or scaling knife ready!

2:39 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Byron said...

I may be able to get us a 15% discount at K-Mart, if my card still works.

4:25 PM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see your 15% and raise you a 25% employee discount from Venture.

Venture, baby! We're moving up!

8:53 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Byron said...

He's lying. Venture went out of business in 1997.

5:44 AM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look!

10:34 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

1) Tom Steele, you are a madman.

2) Everything Ryan says is a lie... except for his promise to "put me in my place." He followed through with that one.

3) I blame Venture for the sailor outfits I used to wear as a kid. If it didn't close on its own, I was prepared to burn it to the ground.

Our Bol babies will only shop at Big Lots. Period.

11:34 AM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bol: I'm not lying. I just live in an abandoned Venture.

12:41 PM, March 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the real byron???!!! OMG!!!

hey julia, you should make the text of ur blog bigger, it's almost too tiny to read as is...

9:18 PM, April 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is for 72pt Courier. NOT Courier New, the O.G.

11:46 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Done and done.

Big enough for you, bitches?

I knew you would like that.

2:16 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home