Sunday, March 26, 2006

Singing my song so nice sounding like you do

Oh man. I forgot to post this yesterday. Seriously. This was sent out to the entire law school...

----------------------------

From: Smith, Kathy (Law)
Sent: Fri 3/24/2006 3:16 PM
To: UMC LAW ALL STUDENTS
Subject: Lost & Found Items

Hi all,

Just turned into the Lost and Found in the Administrative Office of the Law Library were two items found in the Comuter Lab:

1) Silver (man's) wedding band with an inscription inside the band
2) Cell phone: AT&T Wireless carrier

If these items belong to you, please stop by by 4:15 this afternoon and retrieve your items.

-----------------------

A wedding band?! Are law students really this morally corrupt?

Whose do you think it was? Highlander?

I sure hope so!


mark your calendars.
3.28.06.
national carrel revenge & auto appreciation day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There can be only one. And yes, that "only one" is morally reprehensible. Like Hitler or Gandhi. Not Gahndi, I mean GOD! Fuck, I always do that! Hitler and God, together again.

11:23 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Glenn said...

It's 10:15. I just got off of work but have to go to sleep soon. Remember my Spring break of working?

8:11 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home