Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Newsflash to Make Yer Skin Crawl!

My brain is fried. PaperPaperPaper WriteWriteWrite PaperPaperPaper... you see where I'm going with this.

Step into the Reading Room:

1) The Antichrist Rising... from Chris.

2) MO Meth-heads Have 6 Fake Babies!.... from Ben.


I had a Flaming Volcano at lunch today, so that was awesome. This is totally what Mr. Harper & I looked like while drinking it. I'm the blonde one. Aaaahhhhhhh... Sorority girls. What would I do without them?

PAPERPAPERPAPER!! WRITEWRITEWRITE!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are hot. Let me know when you have another one so i can put the date rape stuff in there.

7:43 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

That Flaming Volcano looks good, cool blog by the way.

Oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with being a pinko commie liberal..lol

9:45 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Would that be possible?! Do they have to be designed to be tested? That would add a complicated element to this.

Lighter fluid would work, right?

Oh! Tub Girl!! NOOOOoooooo.....

10:14 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home