Monday, April 03, 2006

Before we did raps, we did kidnaps, murders...

Spring Break is over. Return to the grind. Kind of.

So I'm sitting in Criminal Procedure today, eveything seems to be running smoothly. All at once, my hands became clammy, my feet started to sweat, and my stomach tied itself in a killer knot. I almost puked in class. I had to get up and rush out of the room before vomitting. Deeeeesgusting. I dry heaved in the ladies' room for a few minutes, then threw up a part of the granola bar. Food poisoning? Hmm... probably not. I returned to class and Jesse suggested that a baby is growing inside of me. Pregnant? Naw. If I was pregnant, however, that baby would be MESSED up!

I left class again. After almost puking. Again. I went outside and called my mom, who told me that I'm probably just pregnant.

She's a nurse. She knows these things.

Ohh!!! I just sat down to read, and remembered that RIGHT before Crim Pro started today, I took a multivitamin. On a (mostly) empty stomach. Brilliant move. That's what made me sick. Vitamins. Minerals. The like.

Back to the grind. No, not MTV's The Grind. Something with less spandex.

... but I'm planning this escape! Are you in?

PS - My grandpa just sent me this:

--------------------------------
On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be

01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again. Thought you might want to know this.
You may now return to your (normal ?) life.
----------------------------------

If its logical, I'll bottle you, beat the shit outta you
Go to your Wake and beat the shit outta whoever says "Bye" to you

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^- (Pervert.)

3:27 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Byron said...

All I know is, it ain't mine.

4:01 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Glenn said...

Your grandpa is fucking perceptive, uncovering all sorts of odd things that we're too wrapped up in our own shit to notice. Plz reveal more of his secrets.

8:24 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously? Am i not the worst comic in the history, or at least since Colin Quin? its as if when Chappelle jumped the shark that the execs said "quick quick! we need somebody ethnic and risque!"

7:32 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home