Thursday, April 13, 2006

"Honestly I'm surprised that he's still alive.... What?! She moved out of town! What reason does he have to live?"

Crazy Crazy day. Tire. Oh so tired. I cried! In my car! What a female.

Conan has been progressively less funny lately. It feels like he's turning on the "middle aged guy with 2 kids" comedy. Testing out a Jay Leno personality. Puke.

I BOUGHT DOVE EGGS AT WALGREENS!!!

I just remembered that. Day is brightened.

So Jesse, Ted & I have a group opinion due tomorrow for Free Speech. We have to decide a case as SCOTUS, and part of our assignment is to make up alias Justice names (because of the blind grading, you know). Erin, Ryan & I are hanging out right now. Yes. Right now. I'm blogging in a group of people. Oh man. I just said 'blogging' -- GROSS!

{erin just said: coors light smells a little bit like rubbing alcohol}

Here is a list of the names we've come up with. Jesse. You have been assigned.

Scalito
Scalito-Bandito III
Bonezmoker
Stinkleberry
ThinMints
Cheeezapuff
DeliciousPepperoniPizza
Stinkleberrypie
WhiteLionRulz
Winger4Ever
MaryMeyersIsAChemicalEngineer
HoneyBong
HippieH8R

Jesse: Chief Justice RockNRoll
Julia: Justice KeepinItReal

Why don't Supreme Court Justices have aliases? Why isn't SCOTUS more like the Insane Clown Posse?! I would be a juggalo for Ruth Bader. Even though I do hate those juggalos.

Got to go. I think a monkeybear is defecating on Conan's back.

Check out my gurl Errrrrn's page.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's honeybear, sister.

10:18 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try: Homer Thornberry

11:43 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I felt the same way about Conan a while back. Then I tried out Craig Ferguson on CBS and never looked back.

Although he's a bit nicer and warm-hearted, so you probably won't like him.
-Scott

7:18 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

You must also keep in mind that Craig Ferguson is a foreigner.

Maybe an Australian, maybe a Brit, maybe an Irishman. Who knows.

My xenophobic tendencies don't allow me to love and/or admire non-Americans.

I'll get you, Scott Parker... I'll get you one day....

8:54 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger banzai said...

Try (for your alias)

Illya Kuryakin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057765/

1:04 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

The Man from UNCLE!!!!

How could you not fall in love with Robert Vaughn?!


Now he does commercials for Tolbert, Beadle & Musgrave. I suppose that's a step down from Solo.

6:00 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home