Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You've known it all the time. I'm learnin' it these days.

Ahoy-hoy!

Too busy spacing out today to write much. I've been floating around the law school since I got out of class at 11:40. This must be some form of procrastination, but its so bizarre that I can't even be sure. For instance, I became totally engrossed in today's NYTimes crossword puzzle and forgot to attend the ACS elections -- where I was named Vice Prez in abstentia. Yet another thing that Dick Cheney and I have in common!! Wooot!!

Ben Cox is the new Prezzident. We're going to make a fierce showing next year.

Oh! Check out the knowledge that Whitman dropped on the Missouri Senate yesterday! He showed us the proposed bill in class the other day... bizarre, nonsensical and "just weird" indeed. Missouri's government is run by a bunch of yokels, if you didn't know already.

Au revoir

5 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:18 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Most importantly...did you finish the crossword puzzle? I wonder if this is the week for JULIAS to be spacey..I just wrote in my blog (tonight) on how this week is/was spacey...not sure what is happening. Hmmm. Anywho...GO MISSOURA!

ps,
tonights authentication word is: "arwryi" which stands for "Go Missoura!"

11:19 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

are they hot?

1:29 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

are they hot?

1:31 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

are they hot?

1:31 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home