Saturday, April 22, 2006

I seen pretty people disappear like smoke

So Bryan, Ryan, Erin & I {sounds like a Christian rock band, eh?} are sitting around. Fall Out Boy was on an SNL rerun tonight. I know everyone says they're terrible. Believe me -- they are. Tonight, however, I didn't just hate them, I became angry at them. I resented them. Many bands don't enrage me, but I was certainly enraged by Fall Out Boy.

How are you? How've you been these days? Have you seen that new celebrity cooking show? Fast-paced, eh?!! Oh. No. They just announced that it's been cancelled on the news. The people talking on VH1 news.

Not much to say. I ate salmon with dill sauce leftovers and cheeeezzy bread for dinner tonight. Also a Cinnastix. Oh! and Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks. The official ones.

I watched Funny Girl again tonight. I'm pretty certain that's my movie for now. Finally, I've reached the point in my life where I can reasonably emulate Fanny Brice. I think I've also subconsciously been emulating Bab's wardrobe in this film. Everything about it. I love it. I fucking love Funny Girl. There. I said it. You can't hold it against me. You haven't even seen it yet! Don't dog on Barbara Streisand -- she gave an outrageously amazing performance. I'll fight any muthafucka who questions that. True.

Ryan just decided that he can't eat anymore Prime Rib Sandwiches from Quizno's. He visited VH1.com after eating the rest of my Prime Rib Sandwich, where they were cross-marketing the Prime Rib Sandwich on Best Week Ever's site. He looked up and told me that he just ate the rest of my VH1. Crazy. Also, the girl who works behind the counter is totally in love with him and spit in my sandwich today. So now he knows that awful truth. Haahaaaa!!

Osama Bin Laden? I bet that guy is Rico Suave over there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall Out Boy is great. I heard them on the radio the other day...on NPR...in the gym.

12:10 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home