Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...now look at me the multi-talented munchkin...

Lady Sovereign is rolling through my head. Where did she come up with that incredible name? Where did she get those skillllz? How does she do it all at the tender age of 19? I'm awestruck.

Ryan pulled some wiring magic and my once-destroyed headphones are now operational. Score!
Hellllooooo I-Pod.
Just in time for finals.

Oh yeah! Finals are fast approaching. In my past three semesters of law school, this is the time when I usually start operating in 24 hour anxiety mode. Feelings of dread, unpreparedness, the like. For some odd reason, I'm gellin' this semester (like Magellan, like a felon, etc...). I have a 15-20 page research paper due Monday. I have to outline for allll of my classes. I have to study study study.. and I feel good about it! Lovely!

Ben sent me this interview with the Wonder Showzen guys from the A.V. Club. Read it. You will not be sorry.



Turning and returning to some secret place to hide
Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say

Why did TomCruise have to turn crazy and ruin that movie for everyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Check THIS out:

If I was less lazy, I would turn these into a side-by-side picture... ah well..

Lady Sovereign


Sporty Spice

CRAZY!!! Maybe all British brunettes look like this? The side ponytail is what makes it...

9:27 AM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home