Thursday, April 20, 2006

If we all went back to another time...

I feel like something is missing. Ahh... got it..... Holiday Cheer.

WTF?!? Ryan and I are sitting here, minding our own bidnezz.... you know.... and we hear this noise on the front porch! It sounds like someone flopped down on that orange couch. Ryan ventured outside. Nothing.

What if it's the Raven?! Honestly, I remember The Raven only because of Treehouse of Horror. I would have pushed it far far out of my memory if not for the Bart-Raven saying "Eat My Shorts" to Homer-Narrator. Genius.

My brother never understood that the location of "Springfield" was intentionally ambiguous. He would constantly start Bentonesque arguments. Defending his "Simpsons live in Missouri" hypothesis. I think he still buys into that. If only he was able to keep my fucking number in his phone. He would call more and I wouldn't wonder if he still thinks Missouri.

No hyperlinks tonight. I'm too lazy. Too hungry.


Taaaquuuiiittoooossssss..... with Hidden Valley Ranch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bentonian post, that.

1:20 PM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home