Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I miss that stupid ache

Remember the "good old days"?? Before finals? Remember those days? Last week? No? Me neither. Good times have been smothered by a mountain of outlines. Today's Tuesday. My last final is next Tuesday. One week of this shit left. You just wait, little blog. I'm a'gonna treat you so good when this is all over, baby. I'm going to write in you every single day! With a neon glitter pen!





<--- Goal for the Summer: Hone my awesome potential for photoshopping black eyes on my face.

That lady's got WORK arms!!












Listening to Fiona Apple is making me treat finals like a scorned lover. I'm begrudgingly spending time with these outlines -- but I'm counting down the minutes until I can tell them to get their shit out of my house. Maybe I'll throw them out the window this year!!! YEAAAHHH!!!! OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!

All these people that you mention
Yes, I know them, they're quite lame
I had to rearrange their faces
And give them all another name

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

"Oh, that? That's nothing. I just photoshopped that in"

is the new:

"I.. uh.. I fell down the stairs."

Call a shelter and the police! Dr. Baby is going to jail!

6:04 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Maybe you wouldn't have that black eye if you trimmed those hedges evenly!

9:33 AM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home