Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Do I wanna go out with a lion's roar? I wanna go south and get me some more...

So I was piddling around my apartment today. Getting primped up for the grand MU Law School's tradition of "3L Composite Photo Day." Yeah. Class pictures. Come to think of it, the only thing separating law school from high school at this point is the fact that we're of legal age and actually encouraged to become alcoholics.

Anyway, I'm piddling around the apartment today, listening to Cyndi Lauper's classic She's So Unusual. Out of sheer boredom in the midst of Remedies, I decide to look up "She Bop" on Wikipedia. The article was run of the mill, but I was surprised to find this link at the bottom of the page.

Don't get me wrong -- I love Wikipedia like a wise old sage who often loses his mind and shits his pants, but this "List of Songs About Masturbation" is just too lame. I would be curious to see a picture of the person who sat in his or her basement for days, compiling the master list and high-fiving themselves every 20 minutes. (Get it? High-fiving? Get it?!)


Wednesday NY Times Crossword Puzzle, here I come!

4 Comments:

Blogger Horus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Horus said...

"I love Wikipedia like a wise old sage who often loses his mind and shits his pants"

This is the kind of thing that keeps me coming back. This and my OCD.

6:53 AM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Katy said...

You have a blog, you know?

12:01 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

Who does this blog belong to? Why is it being neglected?

Thank god Blogger isn't the Humane Society or they would've gassed me by now...

I need to update, but I'm on some powerful crazy antibiotics right now and my ability to write has turned to mush.

For instance, I posted on Jon's sister's blog about kettle corn. I couldn't remember the name of the thing that the kettle corn was made in. It's a fucking KETTLE.

My brain is broken!!

1:46 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home