Sunday, September 17, 2006

Andy Rooney Time...

You know what I just realized? I know this is going to ruffle some feathers, but I must admit that:

Father of the Bride is an annoying, piece of shit movie.

Before today, I always thought that it was watchable on a Sunday afternoon while I was procrastinating doing my readings for Monday. How wrong I was. I've experienced a complete overload of the sappy moments where Steve Martin's Daddy Heart is breaking while his whore of a Kimberly Williams daughter is "growing up" (i.e. constantly throwing Bridezilla-style temper tantrums). That sickly little non-Macaulay member of the Culkin Klan is also flashing his puppy dog eyes at the camera every ten minutes. The circles under his eyes are startling. He looks malnourished. Add Diane Keaton with 80's mom hair and the movie becomes a recipe for disaster.

Someone save me!

B.D. Wong as the gay Asian wedding planner is giving me the willies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Seriously? AYFFM? (Are You Fist Fucking Me?) I love that movie and I have dreams every night about throwing bridezilla tantrums and driving my dad so crazy that he goes the the grocery store and starts opening bags of hot dog buns to only purchase the exact same amount of hot dog buns as actual hot dogs.

Its a nice day for a white wedding.

P.S. I actually had to type all of these letters to post this comment. zmvxwdhk. Thats over kill I think

1:58 PM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home