Thursday, August 03, 2006

Abraham Maslow spins in his grave...

Hierarchy of Needs time...

Read this tripe. Diamonds? Shit girl, we don't even have running water. Running water! Apparently a water main broke early this morning and the area is without water until it gets repaired.

Granted, I can't go upstairs and do what I need so desperately to do right now, but alls I'm hearing is: "Congratulations, Julia! The City of Columbia trusts your hygienic habits well enough to let you out into the general populace without showering -- again!" Woo Hoo! It's like a get out of jail free card from bathing today.

Life is good.

Except for the lack of running water.

and everythng else.

Since I'm all dehydrated and still asleep and all that jazz -- shoot me an email if you would like to pretend to be my friend and listen to my problems. Yes, I know. They're mostly arbitrary and inconsequential, but they're tough nonetheless. Holla Katy, for the universality of the maddening situations we brave.

juliabonham@mizzou.edu

[It's listed in the school's online directory, Mr. Minotaur, so don't feel the need to publicly chastize me for handing out my personal information all nimbly pimbly.]

3 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

HEY I am heading to the spot the we went to knit on Tuesday to do my regression final. Come get a cuppa cawfee and tawk.

10:40 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Katy said...

Dear you,
It seemed you left the blogger convention rather abruptly. I hope you had a fine time doing whatever it is pinko commie liberals do that doesn't include bitching and drinking coffee.
Love,
me

11:00 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Julia said...

You know how we can be, darling.

Alls I'm sure of is that we have to hang out at Eastside Tavern more often.

There was a screaming band there. I got a free bumper sticker. And a cigarette.

Expect a call from me soon. I really did appreciate our talk today. You're fantastic!

12:30 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home