Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sargento -- our family's passion is... cheese?

Guess where I am? Correct! Still on Erin's couch. If you weren't already awares, I'm staying with Jodie & Erin until my apartment is ready in a few weeks. I've been sleeping on the lovely vinyl couch that Chris ceremoniously handed down to Erin (kind of like that finger-touching business on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel -- whatever that shizz is all about). So I'm rolling around on this couch all morning. Half-sleeping, half-listening to everything going on around me, when I tried to roll over. As my legs were twisting around each other, the toenail of my big left toe caught the skin on the most sensitive part of the back of my right ankle and scratched the hell out it. The toenail scratch hurt so much I fucking screamed! Since I'm just now waking up, I decided to observe the damage. Yeah. It looks like I tried to skin myself. There was blood all over the back of my ankle. I had no idea. Anyway, it still hurts like a bitch and it's the only thing I can think of as I type this.

Guess what tonight is? Guess what tonight is?! Jenn & I are going to see Strangers with Candy at the RagTag. Wooot! I know. You're jealous. Don't be. I've invested too much in this. I'll only be disappointed... and my ankle's going to be killing me! Bastards. So if you would like to meet us there, give me a call on my celly celly ring ring (Bobby Trendy, where have you gone? Holy fuck that's really his profile) and I'll pick you up a ticket. Because I'm sweet like that.

Psych!

But really, I'll do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I hired him to redecorate your parents' house, so you'll be seeing a lot of him in the next few weeks... maybe months...

He appreciates a full selection of lip glosses, so you need to have that well-stocked before he arrives... in his leopard-print limo.

8:04 PM, July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home